Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement has over 40 years of experience in managing all types of tankers, with a focus on safe, efficient and cost effective management whilst maximising commercial utilisation.
Over 160 chemical, product and oil tankers of all sizes are currently managed by BSM across our 10 regionally based Ship Management Centres.
- Tanker Management and Self-Assessment (TMSA) Group Average rating of 3 and above, ensuring safe operation and optimum vessel performance.
- High quality operation demonstrated through regular oil major reviews, ensuring that vessels under our management are maintained in peak condition thoughout the entire span.
- Stringent focus on energy efficiency and minimising environmental impact with no oil spill incident reported during the past 15 years.
- Full compliance with International Safety Management (ISM) requirements to ensure safe and efficient vessel operation. LTIF Group Average below 1; TRCF Group Average of 2.
- Responsive, regionally based support provided through highly trained and specialised tanker fleet teams.