Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement has provided manpower for Offshore Oil & Gas vessels, including those with Dynamic Positioning capability, for more than 25 years with 38 floating production and offshore support vessels currently under management.
Through the combined knowledge and capability of the Schulte Group, including a strong presence in the Wind Energy market, BSM is available to offer customers tailor-made ‘design, build and operate’ solutions through a dedicated team of specialist technical and commercial experts.
- ‘Design, build and operate’ capability encompassing financing, conceptual design and technical specification, newbuild project management, commercial and operational management
- Floating production conversion, project management, mobilisation and decommissioning services
- Established crew pool experienced in operating a wide range of offshore production and support vessels
- Wholly owned training centres incorporating use of state-of-the art full mission bridge simulators
- Responsive, regionally based support provided through highly trained and specialised personnel
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement has established BSM Offshore, which has dedicated teams around the globe focusing on the specialised areas of offshore activities and have the expertise to support investors, owners and operators with the complexities of the offshore oil, gas and renewable energy markets.
For further details, please visit www.bsm-offshore.com