Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement has over 25 years of experience in managing container vessels, with a focus on safe, efficient and cost effective operation whilst maximising commercial utilisation.
Over 120 container vessels are currently managed by BSM across our 10 regionally based Ship Management Centres, with carrying capacities up to 13,500 TEU.
- Extensive experience and proven ability to manage complex projects from original design and newbuild supervision through to comprehensive full management services.
- In-house planned maintenance management system, ensuring that ships under management are maintained in peak condition throughout the entire life span.
- Close monitoring of cargo and marine operations by skilled superintendents to achieve maximum operational efficiencies.
- Extensive reefer management capability to minimise risk of cargo spoiling.
- Full compliance with International Safety Management (ISM) requirements to ensure safe and efficient vessel operation.
- Responsive, regionally based support provided through highly trained and specialised dry cargo fleet teams.