Schulte Maritime Services Ghana (SMSG) was established as a Crew Service Centre in 2017, situated on the Campuses of Regional Maritime University (RMU).
The manning agency’s pool consists of over 400 seafarers employed on various vessel types, such as container, handy size bulk, LPG semi-refrigerated, LPG fully-pressurized, chemical tanker (Type 2 & 3), LPG/ ethylene, platform supply and anchor handling.
The recruitment centre employs Nationals from Ghana, Cameroon, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia Benin, Ethiopia, South Africa, Nigeria and all other potential African students/graduates from the Regional Maritime University who are either Officers or Ratings.
SMSG stands as the only West-African company able to deliver a combined shore and sea-based training to cadets.
At Schulte Maritime Services Ghana, you may find the following services:
- Screening and preselection of candidates
- Arrangement of pre-joining medical examinations and vaccinations
- Execution of drug and alcohol tests
- Visa and travel arrangements
- Validity checks of all required documents and certificates
- Arrangement of advanced training and STCW courses
- Conduction of pre-joining briefings and debriefings of seafarers
- Provision of 24/7 high quality crewing service
BSM Crew Service Centre (Ghana)
Regional Maritime University Campus - Safety Department