BSM Crew Service Centre (Poland)
BSM Crew Service Centre Poland was established in 1987 and is based in the city of Gdynia.
The manning agency’s pool consists of over 700 seafarers employed on various vessel types, such as LNG/LPG, VLCC, crude oil, chemical, bulk, cruise, container, offshore, FPSO, offshore support, multi-role survey standby, semi-submersible and drilling.
The recruitment centre employs nationals mainly from Poland and adjacent Baltic countries.
At BSM Crew Service Centre Poland, provides the following services:
- Selection and recruitment of officers and ratings
- Specialised training for gas carrier crew at operational and management levels for in-house and external clients
- First-class simulator-based training
- Visa and travel arrangements
- Supply of safety and work equipment
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Poland)
27 Jana z Kolna Str.
Phone: +48 58 66 11 661
Fax: +48 58 66 14 743