BSM Crew Service Centres (Mexico)
BSM Crew Service Centre Mexico was established in 2016 and is situated in Mexico City and Ciudad del Carmen.
The manning agency’s pool consists of over 200 onboard and ashore seafarers employed on various vessel types, such as product and chemical tanker, container and bulk.
By growing its business within the Mexican and international market, BSM Mexico is one of the few crewing agencies in Mexico holding the MLC voluntary certification for “Seafarers Employment and Placement Services” required by MLC and ILO.
The recruitment centre employs nationals from Mexico.
At BSM Crew Service Centre Mexico, the following services are provided:
- Selection and recruitment of officers and ratings
- Arrangement of advanced training and STCW courses
- Pre and post-employment medical evaluation
- Administration of flag documents
- Contract formalities
- Visa and travel arrangements
- Supply of safety and work equipment
Leibnitz No. 20, Despacho 301
Col. Anzures, C.P. 11590
Phone: +52 55 7586 8272 / +52 55 7586 8274