‘Seafarer Blog’ is live! The New Seafaring Online Community
The brand-new ‘Seafarer | Blog’ is now live and available to Schulte Group Seafarers.
The blog features first-hand stories, insights, and achievements of the seafaring staff. It is a platform for Seafarers to discuss an ocean of topics with their fellow mates. Seafarers can also like and comment on individual posts.
The blog is a medium to strengthen the community of the Schulte Group Seafarers, to create and expand a common understanding, and to strive towards a more collectively embraced #OneTeamOneBSM spirit onboard and ashore.
The Seafarer | Blog features:
- Our Stories - Stories from Sea and Shore Staff
- Insights from Sea and Shore Staff on topics that should be discussed
- Health and Wellbeing articles
- Articles on selected Internationally Observed Days to mark particular events or topics
- Quarterly updates on promotions, long service awards and new vessel takeovers
- Planned crew events and write ups reviewing previous Events
- Travel Tips from ‘Eurasia Travel Network’
- ‘Finding Nemo’ Photo Gallery, where Seafarers can share their ‘selfies’ with their Nemo or Dory, that is another BSM Seafarer who they coincidentally bumped into when travelling from/to vessel or when BSM managed ships call into the same port.
Should you want to share your story or raise a topic for discussion with our Seafarers, please get in touch with the HR Marine team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to visit the Seafarer | Blog.