Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement has more than 45 years of experience in the management of gas carriers, including the provision of design and gas consultancy services.
Over 80 gas carriers are currently managed by BSM to the extremely high standards demanded by the Liquid Natural Gas (LNG), Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) and Ethylene transportation industries.
- Tanker Management and Self-Assessment (TMSA) Group Average rating of 3 and above, ensuring safe operation and optimum vessel performance.
- High quality operation demonstrated through regular oil major reviews, ensuring that vessels under our management are maintained in peak condition thoughout the entire span.
- Extensive in-house expertise and active members of SIGTTO and SGMF, with senior executives holding prominent positions within these key industry bodies.
- Full compliance with International Safety Management (ISM) requirements to ensure safe and efficient vessel operation. LTIF Group Average below 1; TRCF Group Average of 2.
- Responsive, regionally based support provided through highly trained and specialised gas fleet teams.