Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement follows a clearly defined set of Corporate policies designed to ensure that all Group companies, employees and agents acting on the Group's behalf maintain the highest possible level of business, social and environmental integrity in all aspects of their business activities.
Our policies cover:
- Safeguarding diversity and equal opportunities in our employment practices.
- Maintaining ethical procedures in our relationships with customers, competitors, suppliers and local communities.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment.
- Ensuring that we do all we can to sustain a thriving natural environment for future generations.
- Embedding a quality management system that monitors and supports our efforts in all the above-mentioned areas.